Storyweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyweb

Storyweb is a place where writers can gather and spread their art!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Anime theme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

Dark Anime theme Empty
PostSubject: Dark Anime theme   Dark Anime theme EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 12:29 pm

So here's a rough idea for a new RP I might make, depending on the response it gets. It's inspired by a few animes and should be imagined as an anime story. A large source of inspiration comes from Death Note. So, here we go.

The story takes place in modern day. Likely Tokyo or New York. The focus of the story is a set of mysterious keys that, when used to unlock a door, will transform the door into a gateway into another dimension. When someone enters through these doors, they are capable of several things. They can teleport themselves to any other door in the world and thus can walk out from them. But more commonly, someone will enter the doors and simply disappear for an hour or so. They will emerge with strange senses and some supernatural powers. For instance, the ability to hear things that are very, very far away. Night vision and supreme sight, keen smelling senses, some telepathy, extremely fast reflexes and increased strength, increased speed, and a limited ability to move objects without touching them. There will be a few more special powers that will only be specific to a few characters, but I will have to assign those.

The story will revolve around finding the origin of the keys and why they do what they do. I'll give a small hint just to spark interest: there are others on the other side of those doors that may contribute to the gifting of strange powers.

Another question comes into play: what if you use the keys to unlock an object, like a chest or box? Well, that's another interesting element that will be used. Although when this happens, there is a much different effect. But I can't reveal too much about that.

You will play as ordinary people who get sucked into a large ordeal involving the keys. Some people may choose to use the keys for good or for bad. It's up to you guys. Some of the characters may want them to be destroyed altogether. But one thing is for certain: they cannot fall into the wrong hands. For there are several more things that they can do that can be quite... fateful.

So, I'm still drawing a few small touches to it, but how's the overall concept?
Back to top Go down
Glict

Glict

Dark Anime theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Anime theme   Dark Anime theme EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 9:05 pm

ANIME? YES.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

Dark Anime theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Anime theme   Dark Anime theme EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 am

YAHY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Anime theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Anime theme   Dark Anime theme Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Anime theme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storyweb :: Community :: Interest Checks-
Jump to: