Storyweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyweb

Storyweb is a place where writers can gather and spread their art!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:06 pm

I'm just going to stick with one character. I think I'm gradually developing an idea for her power, though.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:08 pm

I'll have a collection of characters. There will be a few though that I can't make sheets for. One, because they might not be used enough to really be worth the sheet, and two, some of them have too much story info to reveal and I can't really fill out a sheet of them without giving things away.
Back to top Go down
Randomnator

Randomnator

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 9:17 am

Sorry this is taking so long, I'm suffering from a creative block right now. Can't write, can't sketch, can't Spore. It's driving me mad.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Draw inspiration from something. Watch some anime? I dunno. That's what keeps me motivated for this RP.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:34 am

Well...in the meantime...Dark, did you try making your characters on the creator?
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:44 am

I did. It didn't work out, unfortunately. The JavaScript wouldn't work with my phone and my laptop hasn't been working with the wifi lately.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Ah, that stinks. I've had errors before, but it's more with Shockwave Flash than Java.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:42 pm

Yes! An IC!
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:57 am

Yes. I finally managed to get it up. Now if I can just find te time to get to PD. Lol.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:09 am

I am really excited about both RP's. I have so many new characters for Pride Days, and I really think I can nail the character I'm writing as in this RP.

Actually, I wrote the cat post in a sort of absent-minded fashion. The opening sentence was something random off of the top of my head, but then I thought about it and decided that a mean cat would be entertaining. He might become Chikako's pet later.

I have always wanted a cat owner whose cat is so mean people don't understand why they keep it. Even though technically, the cat doesn't exactly threaten the owner themselves.
Back to top Go down
Randomnator

Randomnator

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:39 am

Hot damn I forgot all about this. Better blow the dust off that character sheet...
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:16 pm

XD good to know you're still interested.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:01 pm

My only question is if our characters already have keys, or if they obtain them somehow. The OOC wasn't really clear about that.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:31 pm

They will obtain them. One of my characters will make that capable as soon as they all meet up.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:52 pm

Well, if that's the case, my own character is walking home to these really lousy, cheap dorms that for all purposes are abandoned save for her, and even though the location is safe overall it's getting dark. I kind of just set her up to witness stuff.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:14 pm

I think we should start this back up again!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:11 pm

I was wondering where everyone went. I was excited about this RP.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:54 pm

I was too. I guess I got too busy and then just forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)   Jaakuna Ishi (OOC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaakuna Ishi (OOC)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2