Storyweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyweb

Storyweb is a place where writers can gather and spread their art!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gambit (IC)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Sairei

Sairei

Gambit (IC) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gambit (IC)   Gambit (IC) - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:26 am

Até withdrew, looking pensive. Her ears were flat against her head, an obvious sign that she had seen something she didn't like. For the first time, she was subdued.

"Alright," Até hummed quietly. "I suppose that will suffice." Her eyes shifted up to the group. "What did you want to know before I send you home?"
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Whitefire

Whitefire

PostSubject: Re: Gambit (IC)   Gambit (IC) - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Whitefire stood unsteadily and took Dee's hand again, sighing in relief as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus

Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Gambit (IC)   Gambit (IC) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:11 am

Nuke considered Até's question "I would like to know about you and Wendy" he responded. He had decided that he wanted to get some information from this place in return for the time he had spent here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gambit (IC)   Gambit (IC) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gambit (IC)
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storyweb :: One-on-One Roleplays :: 1x1 ICs-
Jump to: