Storyweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyweb

Storyweb is a place where writers can gather and spread their art!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat

Go down 
+18
Totally Isn't Maxxtoron
Teedler
Mr Allen J
Leonir01
UltraNERO
Sairei
Whitefire
KuatYards
Randomnator
ThePrussianCompy
Glict
Celo the Impossible
The Stalker of Shadows
FlowerFox
ViperaUnion
Zaroas
Darkel
Whoster
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

General Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:23 am

I'm always a god. Very Happy I have a part time job as a genie. And my name is Voldemort.
Back to top Go down
Leonir01

Leonir01

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:25 pm

I just had to make this.
General Chat - Page 9 VX6lMPs
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:45 pm

Oh my word best thing.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:52 pm

Lol nice.

@Sar: if you google DarkLord979 you're going to get a lot of pics like that lol.
Back to top Go down
Leonir01

Leonir01

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:29 pm

So...

What are we going to talk about?
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:30 am

We're going to talk about how distracting signatures are.
OR we could talk about how hard animation is.
I animated rain. :B

General Chat - Page 9 Rain_by_safyr3-d8m96cw

Back to top Go down
Leonir01

Leonir01

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:41 am

I'm not going to be changing my signature anytime soon, someone just made my current one today, or yesterday depending on timezones.

As for animation, it is pretty hard. It doesn't help that I'm bad at art.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:09 am

It's very, VERY hard. But that's why I'm going to major in multimedia. Lol.

Also Sar, did you make that? That's pretty sweet looking.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:03 pm

I think that it's really cute, because it's like the plague doctor was surprised that it started raining.

Also, just a notice ahead of time, I'm going to be making an RP in the near future (Might be delayed because of a trip I will be taking over spring break).

The RP will be a Mario spin-off, although it will not directly involve any sort of interaction with main characters like Mario, Bowser, Princess Peach, etc. in order to preserve the personalities they've already been portrayed with. The story will focus on a group of Toads and Koopas who become stuck in the aftermath of a failed kidnapping plan during which a villain appears, and the end result will be that a large group of Peach's loyal subjects, along with a group of Bowser's minions, the Koopas, will become trapped in a vortex and wind up stranded on a planet in an alternate dimension. While one group is trying to get everyone back, the stranded Toads and Koopas will have to work together in order to survive.

I intend to accurately portray any characters that have to appear, but overall, I will avoid having appearances in the RP as much as possible. I will also be altering a few rules normally applying to the characters and such, in order to even out the differences in power between Toads and Koopas, and make it easier to RP, despite the story being less realistic.

I am posting this to see if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Leonir01

Leonir01

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:39 pm

I would be interested. I probably should tell EropsToad about this as well.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Yes I did make that gif. The original picture is on my deviantart but the rain doesn't move. Made it in about 20 minutes using Gimp. I like drawing Doctor Dee because he has enormous ability to be very cute.
<3 Dee.

As for that rp, I know zip about Mario.
Back to top Go down
UltraNERO

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:51 am

What? Nobody knows zip about Mario. Heck, I'd say that he's the video game icon. Really, you're born and bam, "it's-a me, Mario referencing!" Just like that, and then everyone knows about Mario. By the way, I might be interested. We'll see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:12 am

Okay, just an update, the OOC for the story is now open, and people can post in it.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Whoster
Admin
Whoster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:58 am

What... are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:25 pm

UltraNERO wrote:
What? Nobody knows zip about Mario. Heck, I'd say that he's the video game icon. Really, you're born and bam, "it's-a me, Mario referencing!" Just like that, and then everyone knows about Mario. By the way, I might be interested. We'll see how it turns out.

I feel like I have to explain myself now.

The first game I ever played was Heroes of Might and Magic III. You played as a knight commanding an army, I think. It's been awhile.
I managed, at the age of 7, to go on the internet and find cheat codes so that my knight commanded an unstoppable army of black dragons.
I had a lot of fun with that game.

I gradually progressed from Heroes to first person shooters, the first of which being Unreal Tournament.
I then proceeded to play all the Unreal Tournament games, my favorite being 2004, though I really liked the original.
The original no longer runs on most computers.
Between UT games, I played Lego Star Wars and other Lego games with my brother.
When UT3 came out I didn't like the playstyle as much and stuck with 2004. Eventually my computer died, and with it, 2004.

Got a new computer and my dad introduced me to Half Life 2.
Played the entire Half Life series, as well as Portal from the Orange Box.
My dad played a little bit of TF2 but I was never interested in it.

My dad introduced me and my brother to Serious Sam 2. We played the heck out of that game on our little multiplayer LAN server.
For a long time all I played was Serious Sam 2 and Half Life 2.

Got Spore for Christmas awhile after that.
Played the heck out of Spore for a good 3-4 years, while my brother followed my dad's footsteps into Team Fortress 2.
Still at this time I wasn't' too interested in TF2.

Celebrated Portal 2 coming out and completed the story mode in one day, from 8AM to 8PM.
Then Spore died.

Minecraft came along. I played Minecraft with my good friends for several years.
Then all my friends ditched me. (Long sad story nobody wants to hear about)

I got lonely.
Over spring break three years ago, my cousin introduced me to Team Fortress 2.
Since all my friends were gone and the game looked cartoony and fun, I gave it a shot.
I LOVED IT.
I dragged my only other online friend at the time into TF2 with me. Angel liked it a lot, despite having not played very many FPSs.

Eventually I made a lot of friends in this game through Angel or just through playing the game.
My steam library has tripled in size since, and I find myself playing games I'd never thought I'd play.
Left 4 Dead 2, Garry's Mod, the BioShock series, Planetside 2, Life is Strange, Magicka, Synergy.

So. I've never had a console or any personal handheld device like a Gameboy.
My mother refused to get us one on the fact that all of my siblings had our own personal computers that ran like magic.
My mom hates technology you see.
So
Never played a Mario game.
Never played any pokemon games either.

So yeah. I know ZIP about the Mario world beyond the names of the characters.
And the only Pokémon I know are the few that have become internet memes, like Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Leonir01

Leonir01

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:38 am

Mr Allen J wrote:
Whoster wrote:
What... are you doing here?

Lookin' around of course. I found this place while shifting through the scrub RPs over on the Sporum and saw some familiar faces.

Not that there's even much left here in the first place. lol
I don't think I've seen you on the Sporum. Also, can you please specify those scrub RPs you were talking about?
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:53 am

A youtuber named NISLT (or sIN) made this video out of a demo I recorded and sent to him.
I'm the Pyro with the red wings and tail.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:47 pm

Happy Easter, everyone!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:24 am

Dark established this forum, but he's not here very often.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:36 pm

I have a bad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Don't worry.

I've taken care of it.
Back to top Go down
Leonir01

Leonir01

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:00 pm

According to the forum, it's Dark's birthday.

Happy birthday! Have fun with your new found freedom (responsibility) as an adult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storyweb :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: