Storyweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyweb

Storyweb is a place where writers can gather and spread their art!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat

Go down 
+18
Totally Isn't Maxxtoron
Teedler
Mr Allen J
Leonir01
UltraNERO
Sairei
Whitefire
KuatYards
Randomnator
ThePrussianCompy
Glict
Celo the Impossible
The Stalker of Shadows
FlowerFox
ViperaUnion
Zaroas
Darkel
Whoster
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

General Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that I'm messing around with stuff. I am not sure how to change the profiles, though. I can navigate the Admin panel pretty well, taking into consideration how often I would normally use it, but I don't know everything about it quite yet.

EDIT: Okay, I finally got the forum to cooperate. I was lucky because for some reason it swapped all the avatars over to be on the left side of the screen. How does this look?
Back to top Go down
Zaroas

Zaroas

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:26 am

This looks really nice, Vipera. Great job.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:08 am

Oh yesssss I like this. Very Happy
*claps*

Good job. :3
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:23 am

Okay, then, I guess we just wait for Dark, or start re-posting guides for RPing and such...
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:12 am

Nice job Vipera!

I've actually begun preparing Pride Days and Myria OOCs, until I can figure out how to load threads from Roleplex over here.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:37 pm

Okay, then.

I still think we should probably get some sort of RPing guide set up here, and then start working on whatever we think we're missing.
Back to top Go down
Whoster
Admin
Whoster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Does anyone have an opinion on my new fanfic/story? (By the way, I've suggested we call stories in the story section "Webstories.")
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:37 pm

I read it over, but I don't know if I can provide a good opinion, since things are just starting there. I should probably tell you though that I'm slightly confused by what's going on.

In unrelated news, I will be putting up the OOC for the Fourth Wall. I also added a smaller new mechanic to the game, just for the sake of adding more mystery into the story.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:56 pm

So how exactly does one get their RP ideas approved?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Just PM a moderator an idea regarding the kind of RP you want, and we'll either approve or reject it.

That being said, I think just about anything will get approved right now.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:05 pm

So just the general idea or do I need to have a sort of introduction for it, or the entire first post?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Just a general idea.

Sar, the fight scene between Sozin and Zuko in your sig is kind of bothering me. I don't know if you have multiple GIF's or not, but it's just that one. It's hard to look at your posts because of it.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:06 am

Is it eating my posts?
*gets rid of it*
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:46 am

Not exactly. When we made the rules for the forum we mentioned GIF's that were fast-moving. Normally if I were watching television, I could watch the fight scene between Sozin and Zuko without any problems. I actually have a certain sensitivity to flashing light or color, I think, because when it was made into a repeating loop where it flashed red and blue, it did weird stuff to my eyes. I also can't look at fight scenes on TV anymore where the screen flashes black and white.

At any rate, that was the only GIF that bothered me, thank you for getting rid of it.

Okay, on an unrelated note, I have already put up the OOC for The Fourth Barrier, and am ready to start accepting sheets from anyone who is interested. I also designed a personal logo that I scanned into the computer and am now using for an avatar.

...and also, we have an ongoing rescue attempt for a baby dove that fell out of its nest yesterday. His brother died, but the other baby was fast asleep on the patio, and as far as we could tell, uninjured. We put him back in the nest, but we couldn't see him today, although his parents are still somewhere in the yard. I wonder if he fell out again and the parents hid him somewhere, since the nest is really lousy (I'm serious, it's a flat platform tilted at an angle, how could babies not fall out of it?). It's possible he might die, but doves are known for their high mortality rate...
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:49 pm

I want a pet dove...

...Name him Archimedes for me. xD
Back to top Go down
Whoster
Admin
Whoster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Sar, that sig with Weird Al and the Parking sign is hilarious. Where'd you get that?
Back to top Go down
Zaroas

Zaroas

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:19 pm

...Archimedes may have died. His whereabouts are unknown...
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Whoster wrote:
Sar, that sig with Weird Al and the Parking sign is hilarious. Where'd you get that?

Oh the wonders of DeviantArt. XD
:3
Back to top Go down
Whoster
Admin
Whoster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Aah. Anyone here seen Celo? I want to invite her on here, but she hasn't been active on RG, so..
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:53 pm

*goes to bother her on DeviantArt*
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Good news! I should (hopefully) be fully active by tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:06 pm

Hooray!
Back to top Go down
Whoster
Admin
Whoster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Sar your gifs are fantastic.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows

The Stalker of Shadows

Location : That one place. you know where it is. Stop by and say hi!

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:44 pm

HEY GUYS! YOU"LL NEVER GET RID OF ME!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storyweb :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: