Storyweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyweb

Storyweb is a place where writers can gather and spread their art!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat

Go down 
+18
Totally Isn't Maxxtoron
Teedler
Mr Allen J
Leonir01
UltraNERO
Sairei
Whitefire
KuatYards
Randomnator
ThePrussianCompy
Glict
Celo the Impossible
The Stalker of Shadows
FlowerFox
ViperaUnion
Zaroas
Darkel
Whoster
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

General Chat - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:04 pm

They're doing that with a lot of games right now. It gets kind of old after a while.
Back to top Go down
Whoster
Admin
Whoster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Not only that, but it's set in a dystopian future. I hate dystopia.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:11 pm

This is the trailer for a game I want.

Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:16 pm

I've wanted Evolve and Shadow of Mordor for a while. But of course I can't get them until my computer starts cooperating.
Back to top Go down
Whoster
Admin
Whoster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Shadow of Mordor is AMAZING. I played the campaign until I got 100% completion. Really fantastic game, full of lore and little details.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:21 pm

I enjoy lore-packed games. They're incredibly interesting and those often have better storylines.
Back to top Go down
Whoster
Admin
Whoster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:24 pm

It's got great combat too, and the Nemesis system is really innovative and fun. I should mention it has no multiplayer, and I think a co-op mode might have benefitted it. It does have extra campaign missions in the form of DLC, however, like "The Bright Lord."
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:41 pm

I was asked to relay this to the members of Storyweb:

General Chat - Page 13 Maxx_said_sorry_by_safyr3-d8rkbox
Back to top Go down
Whoster
Admin
Whoster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:45 pm

*insert insensitive disregard here*
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:59 am

Thank you Maxx, if you are reading this. I do appreciate the apology, a lot.

I have some apologizing of my own to do... Guys, there is something I really need to just say. If everyone who is invoved and affected by this all could just take the time to read this:

http://kyrienna.deviantart.com/journal/Something-I-need-to-say-530049750
Back to top Go down
Whoster
Admin
Whoster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:55 pm

I just saw Avengers: Age of Ultron.

The hype is real.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:07 pm

Jeez how many Avengers have they made?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:11 pm

I actually gave up on keeping track of all the superhero movies in general. I say that because there have been so many films about Spiderman and the Avengers, as far as I can recall. Batman, too.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Same here. It was cool at the start but now I'm just burnt out on superheroes. Too many films and most of them turn out similarly.
Back to top Go down
Whoster
Admin
Whoster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:33 pm

No way. There have only been two Avengers movies. Several movies do, however, focus on the individual heroes. Honestly, that's undue criticism, @DarkelandVipes. The quality of them, with the exception of Iron Man, is very high. They're exceptionally good movies, and the next Captain America movie, Civil War, will have Spider-Man. I'm quite excited. I don't see any problem with the number of movies they release as long as they're good.

Now, Batman went downhill after Batman Returns which came out in... 1992 I think. All of the sequels were... bad, including the Christopher Nolan reboot trilogy, and this next movie starring Ben Affleck as Batman does not look to be getting any better.
Back to top Go down
Zaroas

Zaroas

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:59 pm

I've been consistently impressed with Marvel's movies, especially the recent ones. I'm going to see Age of Ultron tomorrow.

DC, not so much, though the Dark Knight trilogy is great.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:27 am

Out of all the Marvel TV shows or movies I've watched, I think my own favorite out of everything was Daredevil. It has great writing, and all the development was well-planned. It's darker than most stories, but at the same time, it's also closer to the actual reality of what certain criminal activities are. That realism makes it all the more satisfying when the protagonist starts beating up bad guys, and because he's actually physically a normal person, the fight scenes always have a greater element of danger, because there's always the risk that the protagonist could get shot or stabbed. It's really intense, but that sense of danger whenever he goes into a fight is what makes it so entertaining, because you never really know what might happen.
Back to top Go down
Whoster
Admin
Whoster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:47 am

Do you mean the Netflix series, or the 2003 movie? I heard the 2003 movie was horrible. I watched this Honest Trailer for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XjLK8pvEMw
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:54 pm

No, I'm talking about the series on Netflix. I didn't even know there was a movie in 2003.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:07 am

*becomes incredibly annoyed*

EVERY time I go to log in to Storyweb (even though I have it set to log me in automatically) it INSISTS that my password is incorrect and I have to go through my email to reset it, and then set it back to my normal password.

Now, the first few times I thought I was just being forgetful. So I wrote down my password with the SPECIFIC PURPOSE of remembering what it was so this'd stop happening.

It didn't work AGAIN and I had to go reset it AGAIN.

//rant end

Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:23 am

Okay, that's a really weird problem. I don't know how to fix it, though, unless you want me to try changing your password on my own end, and seeing if that corrects the problem, and I'm not really certain if that would work. I checked your profile on the Admin panel, and there's nothing wrong with it, so I'm not really sure what's causing it. It shouldn't be happening, regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Mmm if it happens one more time I'll bother you about it.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Uh, okay, things are getting quiet, but I just found an old video that made me feel really nostalgic. About four years ago I started doing a series of (Really simple-looking) videos that were pretty much just visual representations of what people were dreaming about before they woke up. This was the first episode, and I actually forgot how funny the whole thing was. I think I might start making the videos to this series again under a new Youtube username, with several improvements to the animation and everything else. I just wanted to show this one to everyone because, well, it made everyone else burst out laughing when they watched it.

Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:04 am

Those chickens were so cute.
Back to top Go down
Leonir01

Leonir01

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:09 pm

There have been so many Star Wars videos lately. I feel like a lot of people are hyped for the new Star Wars movie. Me? I'm excited too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storyweb :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: