Storyweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyweb

Storyweb is a place where writers can gather and spread their art!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pride Days (OOC)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

Pride Days (OOC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Days (OOC)   Pride Days (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:34 pm

It was the winter holidays, so while some people get more free time, it is also not uncommon for people to find themselves busy with a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Pride Days (OOC)   Pride Days (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:07 pm

I'll try to get a post in by tonight.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Pride Days (OOC)   Pride Days (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Dark, please post. I'm so excited to keep writing this story!
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Pride Days (OOC)   Pride Days (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:10 am

I know I'm sorry. I've been so busy lately and I've only had time for RG and I've made that RP my highest priority since there's more people that rely on the posts. Plus I've just felt unmotivated by all that's been going on IRL lately. I promose I'll get something up very soon. Hopefully within tonight.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Pride Days (OOC)   Pride Days (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:05 am

Okay, so, we haven't posted in here for awhile, but I kind of have a layout of what I'm trying to do.

Basically, we'll just say only a small number of people in Sunset Pride actually know that Kyra has been having visions similar to someone who has the Sight, mostly just Var and those who had been traveling with her on the quest to return the Sodaki. The idea is that Shebla doesn't know that Kyra has this problem, and she's going to go talk to Kyra, and what happens is that she's going to find out all of these creepy prophesies that Kyra keeps on getting.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Pride Days (OOC)   Pride Days (OOC) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm

I think that was one of the hardest posts I've written.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride Days (OOC)   Pride Days (OOC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride Days (OOC)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2